Drawing is something that shows creativity of a person and drawing cute animals is very simple. It’s rightly said that kids are more creative than grown-ups. Kids take drawing as a fun process and learn to build up their creative skills. Drawing also helps them to boost their confidence.
The drawings of cute animals always look attractive and successfully draw attention of people of all age group. In many schools, teachers love to keep cute animal drawings as their classroom theme. As these drawings are timeless and kids can easily grasp the names of the animals by just viewing their pictures. Here is a list of some great doodle art tutorials. Have a look just before you try making one.
How to draw Cute Animals
Making your animal drawing look cute the way you draw is not the only factor the drawing demands, but the details that you put in that drawing matter a lot. Now, here we have mention some step-by-step illustrations just to show you how to draw cute animals in a creative, presentable and effective way.
A Cute Tiger
To create an amazing picture of tiger, you first have to draw a square. Then, draw a rectangle on the right bottom side of that square. After this, draw four legs of the tiger and tail on the left side of the rectangle.
- Using small triangular shapes draw ears and eyes using circles.
- To draw pattern’s on the tiger body, you can use small triangle shapes.
- To give finishing touch to your tiger, erase all unnecessary lines and color it beautifully.
Cute Cartoon Monkey
First of all, sketch the pose of the money you would love to have. Then, draw different shapes to build the monkey’s body.
- To draw face and rest of the body use circle and semi-circle shapes.
- To refine the sketch you have drawn, use a small tripped drawing tool. Then, finally draw outline over your sketch.
- Erase the sketch marks that are not required, add bright colors to present it in an attractive way.
- Interactive art ideas are reflection of what you feel, believe, practice and serve as the best medium to put your imaginative thoughts into reality. Check out few examples.
A Cute Dog
To draw easy cute dog, draw a big circle and two small circles overlapping at the bottom. Then, draw two slanted lines curved from the bottom and are attached to both the small circles. Also, draw two half circles in front and two behind.
- Sketch the shape of three circles to create face and add ears on both the sides pointed down.
- Use two small circles to draw catchy eyes and curved lines for eyebrows. To sketch forelegs, use two parallel lines.
- Erase the unnecessary lines for complete finishing touch and add attractive colors to your drawing.
A Cute Lion
Lion is the most attractive animal to draw among all how to draw cute animals. Firstly, draw a big square. Then, draw a rectangle on the left bottom side of that square.
- Using small pointed angles draw four legs of the lion and add a tail to it. After this, using small triangular shapes draw ears.
- To draw mouth use two small curves, add horizontal lines to create wrinkled cheeks. Using strokes draw hairs of the lion.
- Remove unnecessary lines and add colors for more grace.
A Cute Crocodile
Draw two big eyes using circular shapes. Before sketching its tail, nose and legs make sure that the crocodile looks aged, as they are there since ancient times.
- Then, add eyes in a slit downwards direction and draw teeth that look sharpen and properly edged from the corners.
- Lastly, draw short, but powerful crocodile legs. Erase unnecessarily lines and color it beautifully.
- Here we are just trying to showcase Top 10 Best Painters of 21st Century in the best possible manner.
Some more examples of cute animal drawings:
These are some of the cute ideas about how to draw cute animals for your kids and make them happy forever.